1) Start a wedding folder. Begin looking through wedding magazines, going to bridal shows.
2) Work on a budget. Find out how much you're going to have to spend based on outside contributions.
3) Choose your wedding party.
4) Prepare a guest list and be sure to ask for RSVP.
5) Decide if you want a wedding planner or go it solo with help from family or friend.
6) Choose your venue and reserve it.
7) Hire a photographer
THREE MONTHS PRIOR:
Decide on a menu & flowers
TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING:
Send out invitations
Touch base with the photographer
ONE MONTH PRIOR TO WEDDING
Get marriage license
Mail rehearsal dinner invitations
Purchase bridesmaid's gifts